Deliverance Evangelistic Center
- 621 Clinton Avenue
- Newark, NJ 07108
- (973) 824-7300
The Deliverance Evangelistic Centers, Inc., (DEC Ministries) was incorporated on October 8,1957 by Apostle Arturo Skinner. From the very beginning, the church motto was: “To reach the lost at any cost with the message of Pentecost.” Although it grew to become a renowned national and international ministry, it began simply in the home of a woman by the name of Mother Mary Amartys who lived in Newark, New Jersey.