St. Patrick's Pro-Cathedral
- 91 Washington St.
- Newark, NJ 07102
- (973) 623-0497
This massive Gothic brick structure, built in 1849, was Newark's first Roman Catholic Cathedral, serving as the seat of the Archbishop of Newark until the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart in Branch Brook Park was completed. The building is listed is on the national register of historic places.
- Hours of Operation: Weekday during mass from 9am to early afternoon Weekends during mass 3pm to 5pm