US Customs & Visas
Planning to visit from outside the United States, you may need a visa to enter the country. For details, visit the US State Department's visa information website.
Can you bring it? The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) provides travelers with all they need to know before boarding a plane to or within the U.S. including what you can bring onboard.
Arriving in the USA:
- Travellers are required to complete Customs Declaration Form 6059B
- Those travellers who are non–U.S. citizens and are requesting admission to the USA with a visa will also be handed Form I-94 (white), Arrival/Departure Record.
- You must go through U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- At Passport Control, most foreign travellers need go through the US-VISIT process.
- Gather your baggage and head out to explore America.
For more information:
Entering from Canada or Mexico, make sure to bring the following:
- Driver’s License (Canadian and Mexican licenses are enough)
- Registration for the vehicle
- Proof of insurance
- Colombia, 550 Board Str. 15th Fl, Nwk, NJ 07102
☎ +1 862 279-7888 (fax: +1 862 279-7885)
- Italy, One Gateway Center Ste 100, Nwk, NJ 07102
☎ +1 973 643-1448 (fax: +1 973 643-3043)
- Portugal, 1 Riverfront Plaza, Main Flr, Nwk, NJ 07102
☎ +1 973 643-4200 (fax: +1 973 643-3900)
- Cruise Ships
- US Customs & Visas
- Newark Map
- Getting Here
- Newark Airport
- Order Visitors Guide
- Terminal C
- Top Ten To Dos
- View Visitors Guide