• Things To Do
  • Events
  • Hotels
  • Restaurants
  • Travel Tools
  • Deals
  • Embark on a New Adventure
    Embark on a New Adventure

    US Customs & Visas

    Planning to visit from outside the United States, you may need a visa to enter the country. For details, visit the US State Department's visa information website.

    Can you bring it? The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) provides travelers with all they need to know before boarding a plane to or within the U.S. including what you can bring onboard.

    Arriving in the USA:

    • Travellers are required to complete Customs Declaration Form 6059B
    • Those travellers who are non–U.S. citizens and are requesting admission to the USA with a visa will also be handed Form I-94 (white), Arrival/Departure Record.
    • You must go through U.S. Customs and Border Protection
    • At Passport Control, most foreign travellers need go through the US-VISIT process.
    • Gather your baggage and head out to explore America.

    For more information:

    Boarder Crossings:
    Entering from Canada or Mexico, make sure to bring the following:

    • Driver’s License (Canadian and Mexican licenses are enough)
    • Registration for the vehicle
    • Proof of insurance

    Local Consulates:

    ColumbiaFlag - Newark - Tiny Colombia, 550 Board Str. 15th Fl, Nwk, NJ 07102 

    ☎ +1 862 279-7888 (fax: +1 862 279-7885)

    Italian Falg Italy, One Gateway Center Ste 100, Nwk, NJ 07102

    ☎ +1 973 643-1448 (fax: +1 973 643-3043)

    Potugal Flag - Newark - Tiny Portugal, 1 Riverfront Plaza, Main Flr, Nwk, NJ 07102

    ☎ +1 973 643-4200 (fax: +1 973 643-3900)