Newark International Airport
Planning a trip to New York? Try Newark on for size, offering quick and easy access to Manhattan for a fraction of the price. Whether for business or pleasure, Newark is your perfect home away from home.
Traveling could not be any easier with Newark Liberty International Airport right at our doorstep, with quick and easy connections to NYC and points throughout the region. Sleep well in first-class accommodations, all that the Greater Newark Region has to offer.
What you need to know:
Nearly 35 million passengers fly threw Newark on a yearly basis, making it one of the busiest airports is the nation. Enjoy a tremendous selection of retail and dining options in all three of its terminals.
Connections to the airport are available by Air Train, Amtrak, NJ TRANSIT Rail and Bus, Go Bus, Taxi, Car Service, the perfect place to rent a car. There are over 30 airline carriers operating out of Newark Liberty International Airport.
- Air Canada
- American Eagle
- Jet Blue
- United Express
- US Airways
- US Airways Express
- Virgin America
- West Jet
- Air India
- Air Alaska
- British Airways
- El Al
- Jet Airways
- Open Skies
- Porter Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- TAP Portugal
- Virgin Atlantic
- United Express
- Located between carousels 5 & 6 at the arrival level in Terminal C
- Newark Liberty International Car Rentals:
- Free transportation is provided via AirTrain for rental car offices located at Newark Liberty International Airport.
Airport Taxi Information:
Catch a taxi from the airport and be downtown Newark or Elizabeth in just minutes.
Sample Fares from Newark Liberty International Airport:
To the City of Newark $15 - $18
To the City of Elizabeth $20 - $25
Concerns and complaints should be reported to the Taxi Commission office:
Newark Taxi Commission (973) 733-8912
Elizabeth Taxi Commission (908) 820-4000, Ext. 4178
You can travel from the airport without ever worrying about traffic, tolls, taxis or shuttle buses. Ten minutes of travel time will get you from Newark Liberty International Airport to Newark Penn Station via AirTrain and NJ TRANSIT. The AirTrain monorail stops at all airline terminals and operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Purchase an Amtrak ticket to Newark Liberty International Airport? AirTrain monorail service is included in your Amtrak ticket…just present your ticket to the station gate agent.
- It is customary to tip 15-20% for good service.
- Taxi’s charge and additional fee for each piece of baggage over 24 inches.
- There is a 10% senior citizen discount for those 62 years and older. You must
- Present the driver with an official identification card.
- Hang on to your ticket; you will need to show it twice.
- AirTrain is free to all terminals and car rental offices.
- Passengers using AirTrain to connect to a NJ TRANSIT bound for Newark Penn.
- Station will need to purchase a combined ticket for $8.25.
Looking for long term parking at Newark Liberty International Airport? We’ve got the perfect space for you. Check out our guide to parking in Newark, and get the scoop on long term, short term and metered parking.
- EWR Natural Spring Water
- PR Hurricane Relief
- Cruise Ships
- US Customs & Visas
- Newark Map
- View Visitors Guide
- Getting Here
- Newark Airport
- Order Visitors Guide
- Terminal C
- Top Ten To Dos
- Trip Advisor