Back To Previous

Deliverance Evangelistic Center

Deliverance Evangelistic Center

Details

The Deliverance Evangelistic Centers, Inc., (DEC Ministries) was incorporated on October 8,1957 by Apostle Arturo Skinner. From the very beginning, the church motto was: “To reach the lost at any cost with the message of Pentecost.” Although it grew to become a renowned national and international ministry, it began simply in the home of a woman by the name of Mother Mary Amartys who lived in Newark, New Jersey.

Map