Welcome to Newark
Official Destination Video for the Greater Newark Area WATCH HERE
St. Rocco's (Italian) Roman Catholic Church was founded on August 5, 1899 when Rev James Zuccarelli was appointed to open a new mission. The cornerstone of the church was laid on March 12, 1900 with the dedication occurring on May 30, 1900. The parish school was founded in 1906. It was added to the National Register in 1980.