Meetings in Newark
Newark’s a happening place for a fraction of the price of New York City, and it’s all just 8 short miles from Manhattan. Whether a meeting, trade show, convention, reunion or wedding, the greater Newark region offers phenomenal bang for your buck. Large or small, from traditional to the unconventional, we’ve got amazing venues, and unbelievable values making your occasion even merrier.
The Greater Newark Convention & Visitors Bureau is your one-stop source for planning the perfect Newark happening. Choose Newark, Be Happy: 10 Reasons to Book Here
- Booking your event in the greater Newark regions is affordable! Enjoy the benefits of New York City for a fraction of the price.
- Newark is a transportation hub and traveling could not be any easier with Newark Liberty International Airport right at our doorstep. Enjoy quick and easy access to NYC 24 hours a day via subway (PATH), NJ TRANSIT or Amtrak. We got a groovy bus terminal; connect via Greyhound, Bolt or NJ TRANSIT. Drivers delight, we’re conveniently located off of several major thoroughfares and have plenty of parking.
- The Greater Newark region wants your business! We’ll go out of our way to make sure that you have everything you need so that your event happens as planned.
- There are over 5,500 hotel rooms in the region! Enjoy luxe boutique hotels, hotels with Presidential pedigrees, value stays, treasured name brands, along with modern stylish suites and rooftop bars.
- Enjoy world-class sports and entertainment right here in Newark! Get a front row seat and easy access to unbelievable events and opportunities.
- Get rewarded! Take advantage of our special deals and book your Newark happening, then be celebrated by your peers as a savings superhero.
- Bigger is not always better. The greater Newark region offers big apple style action in more intimate bites.
- We’re a mecca for high tech industries and ingenuity. Did you know that Thomas Edison's 1st use of electric lights in a public space was here in Military Park? The region has seen a lot of other firsts, including the first Skyway in the nation, perfecting patent leather, developing celluloid, malleable iron, and even the birthplace for the PAAS Easter Egg dye kits.
- We have restaurants that can seat over a 1,000! Delicious dinning with 999 of your favorite people.
- See the stars, outdoors enthusiasts can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities from golf, to waterfront strolls along our vibrant orange boardwalk, to boat rides along the Passaic River. The stars always shine in Newark, see a celebrity or take a tour of their favorite hangs.